Fuse Contract Intelligence to Salesforce in one streamlined workflow.
Available in Free, Starter & Scale.
Learn more about Pricing
Modern CPQ for Salesforce
RevOps CPQ & Deal Desk enables Salesforce users to build a modern, scalable deal desk with templated agreements, approval workflows, pricing guardrails, and total data integrity. With the Salesforce integration, operators will have a fully setup Deal Desk & CPQ with Salesforce in a matter of minutes.
A Single Source of Truth for Contract Data
RevOps enables you to stream data from RevOps to any field or object in Salesforce.
Bi-directionally sync price book data from Salesforce with RevOps so that deal pricing is always correct.
Unlimited Dashboards and Reporting
Track pricing deviations from contracts as well as term changes on agreements and create in-depth reports and dashboards.
Collaborate, Price, Quote
Create deals collaboratively, without the back and forth emails and Slack messages.
- Contextual deal-making
- @-Mention Stakeholders
- Audit Trail of Comments and Changes to agreements.
- Slack and email notifications for keeping everyone on track
- Timeline events are published automatically when the sales team or customers interact with deals.
A new way to configure, price, quote, and automate!
A CPQ solution shouldn't take months to implement, require six-figure implementation budgets, and have low internal adoption. RevOps Deal Desk & CPQ Integration is a true modern CPQ solution that is natively integrated with HubSpot.
- Interfaces the salesperson is familiar with.
- Automatic tracking of changes between standard terms and deviations
- A simple operations platform to maintain rules and configurations for complex pricing, terms, and workflows.
Flexible Approvals With Operational Controls
Create deals collaboratively, without the back-and-forth emails and Slack messages.
- Automated Approval Rules
- Granular Approval Sections
- Alert Approvers When Approval is Required
Robust Contract Management
Generate NDAs, MSAs, agreements, quotes and other documents in a variety of formats (e.g. Word, PDF and HTML)
- NDAs, MSAs, Order Form, Contracts, and More
- Redlining and DocX Generation
- Attach Other Agreements to RevOps Quotes
Take The Complexity Out of Complex Pricing
Create agreements based on non-standard pricing models such as usage-based, ramping, bucket pricing, volume discounts, and more
- Usage-Based and Metered Pricing
- Ramp schedules, true-ups, and minimum commitments
- Upsells, cross-sells, and co-terming