Watch this video guide to learn how you can use templates to quickly create standard agreements
In this video, we'll show you how you can set a template and create a deal from that template.
By the end of this video, you'll learn:
- how to add terms and skus to your template and deal
- how to configure your template so that deals can quickly created
- how to make price adjustments to your deal
All Deals in RevOps are created from a template. Before creating a deal, you'll first want to set up your template. You template could include only agreement terms or both terms and skus.
To do this go to Deal Studio, and click on New Template.
When setting up your template, you may:
- Add Terms to Header to add agreement terms in a two-column format at the top of your agreement.
- Add SKUs have SKUs prefilled out on your deal. You may click on Add SKU again to add additional pricing tables to your template.
- Add Terms to the body of your agreement.
Once you're all done make sure you save your template. Now it's ready to be used for creating deals.
To start creating a deal, click on the Draft New Deal button in the top navigation header, and select the template you would like to start from.