Customize how products and services are viewed on your order forms.
When putting together your agreement, RevOps offers a few ways to adjust how the products and services you sell are displayed on the agreement. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to:
- Adjusting columns of pricing table
- Adding name and description
- Hiding sections of the table
- Adjusting the calculation of prices
Adjusting columns on pricing table
To adjust the columns shown in the pricing table, click on the gear icon (⚙️) located at the top right hand corner above the pricing table.
The columns available to show or hide include:
- Length: This is the service length, in months and days, of the line item
- Time Period: These are the service dates of the line item. Dates may not render if the contract starts on the buyer signed date.
- Quantity: The quantity of units purchased.
- Price per Month: The calculated monthly price. (Monthly Rate * Quantity). SKUs that are a one time fee will display as "One-Time Fee".
- Price per Unit: The unit price of the line item.
- Total Price: The total price of the line item for the service length of the line item. SKUs that are priced as a metered rate will display as "Metered".
These columns can be moved left and right by clicking on the up and down arrows of each column.
Adding and editing table name and description
By clicking on the table title, you can also adjust the table name and description.
These fields are optional and will not display if left empty.
Hiding Sections on Pricing Table
The table name, subtotal, or table itself, may also be hidden. To hide these fields, click on the gear icon (⚙️) located at the top right hand corner above the pricing table and unselect those options under the "Advanced" title of the menu.
While tables can be hidden from the agreement, because they exist on the agreement they will still be included and calculated in the Overall Total.
Adjusting the Calculation of Prices
The calculation of prices can be adjusted on the agreement to display the price of purchase as:
- the Total Contract Value
- an Annual Schedule
- or just the First-Year Price
When an Order Form extends more than 12 months, you may want to show the annual schedule or first-year price instead to reduce sticker shock.
This Overall Total calculation may also be hidden on the agreement, by clicking on the gear icon to the right of "Total Contract"