Learn how to set up RevOps for HubSpot
What is RevOps CPQ & Deal Desk for HubSpot?
The RevOps integration built for HubSpot enables you to map data from HubSpot into your RevOps deals and from RevOps back to HubSpot. This simplifies your deal creation process and allows you to maintain data integrity between RevOps and HubSpot.
By integrating RevOps to your HubSpot account, you're able to:
- Create Agreements directly from your HubSpot deal and import your existing line items.
- View the approval and signature status of your agreements on your HubSpot deal.
- Import your HubSpot Contacts and Account addresses to RevOps when creating a deal.
- Synchronize the total contract value of your RevOps deal to HubSpot.
- Bi-directionally synchronize the line items on your RevOps deal to HubSpot.
You can read more about our integration and its capabilities on our HubSpot Marketplace listing page.
Watch this Overview to see how this integration works.
Connecting RevOps to HubSpot
Only "super-admins" of HubSpot can add apps to the HubSpot account. Before connecting RevOps to your HubSpot account, please make sure your user has "super-admin" permissions.
In RevOps, you can start connecting to HubSpot by going to the HubSpot Integrations page:
- This could be found by going to Settings > Integrations
- Or by going direction to Settings > Integrations > HubSpot
Click on the "Connect to HubSpot" button and authenticate into your HubSpot account. You can also connect to HubSpot on the dedicated HubSpot Settings page.
When authenticating with HubSpot, you will be prompted to select the HubSpot account you would like to connect with.
If you have a Sandbox environment that you would like to try this integration with, feel free to select that Account. You can always disconnect and move the integration to another HubSpot account later.
RevOps production mode and RevOps sandbox mode can be connected to separate accounts or to the same account. If the same account is connected to both production mode and sandbox mode, features relying on webhooks to operate will not be supported in sandbox mode including CRM quick view cards.
Congratulations! Once you've completed all the steps to connecting RevOps with HubSpot, you're now able to create RevOps Deals directly in HubSpot as well as synchronize data between the two tools.
How does data sync between RevOps & HubSpot?
When your RevOps deal is first associated with the HubSpot deal, RevOps will import:
- The contacts on the HubSpot deal.
- The addresses associated with the Account on the HubSpot deal.
- The line items on the HubSpot deal (as custom line items in RevOps).
Once you've saved the deal or submitted it for approval, RevOps will also synchronize the updated data for the following fields back to HubSpot.