Have you noticed our new design system?
As part of our ongoing effort to improve our application, we have made improvements to buttons, tables, input fields, and more. The redesign allows us to ensure consistency in our application and make it more intuitive.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Along with implementing this new design system, we've also been working on the following upgrades:
A New Deal Desk List
A new list view for all of your deals has been rolled out. The new list view will allow you to:
- Pin and unpin deals statuses to can create a view of your deals based on the status you would like to see.
- Increase the list size from 10 to 20 or 30.
- See who the Deal was created by, which may be different than who owns the deal.
- View, filter, and sort your list of Deals from your mobile device.
New Features in Deal Overview
By marking a field as "Required" in Deal Studio, you can flag the field that must be completed before it can be submitted to Deal Desk for your team.
These incompleted fields are now also surfaced in the Deal Overview when the Deal has been saved as a draft, so the Deal Owners can see the remaining fields that must be completed before the Deal can be reviewed.
Within Deal Overview, you can now see who and when the deal was last edited by.
When a Deal is auto-approved based on the conditions you've configured in workflows, you’ll now see that the Deal was approved by the RevOps Bot: ROB.
Updated Agreement File Naming
We've updated the file name for agreements that are synced to your CRM.
If you are not already syncing your Signed RevOps Agreements back to your CRM, we recommend turning this on in RevOps Integrations Settings!
This feature allows you to automatically keep a PDF copy of your fully signed agreement with your HubSpot Deal or Salesforce Opportunity, making it easy for other members of your team to find.
The filename of the PDF of your agreement has also been updated to no longer include a reference to the Salesforce or HubSpot Opportunity Name. We hope this will simplify the process for when you share these documents with your Customer.
- Updated our line item syncing behavior so that each line item on the RevOps deal syncs as individual line items to your CRM, even if they are related to the same SKU.
- Fixed a bug so that deals where terms required approval but pricing met auto-approval conditions were getting auto-approved.
- Fixed a few email notification bugs so that when anyone views your deal, the Deal Owners be sent an email.
- Fixed an issue where deals would be moved to "In Review" when the Admins approved the deal from Deal Editor.
- Fixed a bug so that the "Price per Unit" column will always singularize the unit name.