Summer might be ending… but we’re still shipping! Here were some of the feature improvements and bug fixes we’re excited to share with you.
Configure Dates on Line Items
Show Service Dates on your Line Items
By showing the “Time Period” column on your pricing table, you can let your customers know the effective service dates for the product or service they purchase. This is especially helpful if you plan on selling products or services that begin or end on dates different than your contract dates.
Adjust the service dates
By clicking on ‘adjust dates’ you can change the service dates of the product or service sold. This allows you to offset the service date from your contract start date or offer a service for a partial duration of your contract.
Setting the dates of your line item unlocks a whole set of use cases which could include: co-term agreements, offering a 3-month implementation service, or selling a product with a ramping model.
New User Documentation
Getting Started Dashboard
For our newer Users, we released a new Getting Started Dashboard to help guide you through adopting RevOps and point you to relevant documentation.
DocuSign Embedded Signing
With RevOps, any agreements you create comes with embedded e-signing powered by DocuSign.
We continue to make improvements to the e-signature functionalities which now includes:
- Convenient way for your customer to reassign the signer on their end and the ability for you to track and get notified when the deal has been reassigned.
- Allow the value of your String terms to be editable by your customer while they are signing the agreement.
- Fixed the spacing between DocuSign envelope id and the body of your agreement.
- Lastly, you can choose whether you’d like to bring your own DocuSign account or use the already embedded DocuSign e-signing at no cost.
Previously, our e-signing feature was powered by HelloSign. For our existing customers, if you’d like to make the switch over, let us know.
Additional Product Updates
Start Term Groups on New Page.
You can now add page breaks between your term groups by toggling your term group to start on a new page.
Admins can disable line item descriptions from being editable.
By enabling this toggle, Sales Reps will no longer be able to change the line item description of the SKU.
In addition to Indian Rupees, RevOps also supports USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, and NZD currencies. These currencies are respected when syncing to Salesforce or Hubspot.
The Deal Owner is included in deal notification emails
Hubspot Integration Early Access Program
If your team uses Hubspot Sales Hub as your primary CRM, we’d love to connect. Our Hubspot Integration makes it easy to create Order Forms and other Sales agreements that can sync directly to your Hubspot Deal.
Here’s a quick preview of our Hubspot Integration. If you use Hubspot as your CRM and are excited to try it out, signup here.
Additional Bug Fixes
- Schedule SKU start date is now initialized when you create a deal so the start date of the Schedule SKU is first set to the date create the deal not based on the start date configured on your template.
- Added validation to show that SKU Name is a required field.
- Fixed some bugs to help validate dates on agreements.
- Fixed a bug where enabling e-signature on and off would add additional signature blocks to the agreement.
- Fixed some bugs that were causing the values of Term Properties to inconsistently sync to Salesforce.